+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Weeks 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7

Unregistered

Looking for Weeks 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7

I plan to travel to Aruba for five weeks preferably arriving and leaving on a Friday (January 20 - February 24, 2012).

I would need a studio or one-bedroom but will accept a larger room if the rate is within my budget.

Please email me at: aborsellino@hotmail.com with details for any of these weeks. The more consecutive weeks you have to offer, the better.

Thank you.

I have week 6 sunday to sunday which is feb. 5th through 12 if interested. first floor poolside. Baciball@aol.com

Unregistered

week 5

Hi I have week 5 checkin thursday feb 2-9 studio if your interested? email danielamascitelli@hotmail.com or phone 416-414-0525

Unregistered

week 7 sunday to sunday

I have sunday to sunday week 7. contact me at eabdc2@aol.com

Unregistered

I have week 7 Sat to Sat

Looking to rent it WAY under market. I have a studio avail Sat to Sat week 7. If interested, kahuna36d@aol.com
    It is located in the newly renovated area. Great views.

I have weeks 3&4, studio overlooking the pool, second floor. for sale or rent

I have a week 3 unit 414A 1 bedrrom for rent Sunday to Sunday.

I have a 1BR week 4 Friday check in for rent and I sent you an email with details. Please let me know if this works for you.

Unregistered

Week 6

I have Sunday to Sunday Studio 4th floor for rent.
    video27@optonline.net

Unregistered

We have two units for rent for Week 7 Sat Feb 16 to Sat Feb 23, 2013

We have two units for rent at La Cabana for Week 7 Presidents Week. They are Sat Feb 16, 2013 to Sat Feb 23, 2013. We have 426A (one bedroom) and 426B (studio). They are in a beautiful location, top floor, right in the middle of the horseshoe. They face the pool and the ocean, and you'll see the sunset every night from your balcony. If you are interested, you can contact me at fitz8215@aol.com

+ Reply to Thread