- Events Calendar
- F&B / Amenities
- Member Services
- Coop Units for Sale
- Info for New Owners
- Transfer of Ownership Info
- Info for Resale Companies
- Timeshare Calendar
- News and Updates
- En Español
The studio features an open layout with three distinct areas:
- Sitting area with comfortable sofa (opening into a queen bed), arm chair, coffee table and armoire
- In the sleeping area, Murphy bed has been replaced with a queen bed, night table (with clock radio), lamps and dresser. With plush pillows, dreamy mattress and cozy bedding, you won't want to get out of bed!
- Kitchen/dining area with granite-top counter/dining table, seating for four, and generous cabinets made of locally-made hardwood.
The fully-equipped galley kitchen has everything you need for your stay and more! New appliances consist of dishwasher, micro/convection oven, 4-burner stove top, mid-size refrigerator with full width freezer, coffee-maker, toaster and blender. The stainless steel sink is equipped with a garbage disposal. The kitchen is thoughtfully stocked with kitchen items include cutting board, cookware, dinnerware, cutlery, glassware, silverware, cooking utensils, cutting board, tea kettle, ice bucket, kitchen towels and potholders.
The large wall-mounted flat screen TV is perfectly placed for viewing from all areas.
Local art depicting Aruba's nature, culture and history complement the warm earth tones of the ceramic tiled floors, granite tops, and upholstery and draperies patterned in tropical motifs.
The studio also features a separate utility/storage area with iron and ironing board, suitcase valet, safe deposit box, broom and dustpan and additional closet space (rod and shelves).
The bathroom is fitted with a granite-top sink vanity; the large tiled stall shower with seating ledge or teak bench, handrail and powerful water jets affords spa quality and bath safety. Dispensers for soap, shampoo and shower gel are wall-mounted for your convenience, as is the hairdryer.