Thread: Please Read this?

Please Read this?

Read the post about Maint Fees !! in the North American section and enjoy

Happyone,

I did reread your post under Maint Fees I notice your facts have not change
    Will you explain how 3 years ago you had $2000.00 in levies?????
    You able to post in latin American so how are you being sensored?????????

I have been an owner for about 10 years or so. In the first couple of years of ownership there was an SA (not sure for what) in the amount of 300-500 and then that money disappeared along with one or more of the board members. Never heard if funds were recovered or what was done with money. Fees have gone up every year (this is normal to a point). My numbers are fairly accurate (within a few hundred dollars (recalling from memory)). The point I am trying to make is the fees are out of control. They (management) have no long term plan and thus are just spending freely as if they have no budget. Any corporation/company I know of, has both a budget and and a long term vision and that is the point, there is no transparency. Maybe they dont think that far (hmmm?).To answer your last question, I made a post on the NA side and I was told that it would be reviewed by the board adminstrator before being posted and it never made it to be posted. The board admin, I beleive has a personal stake and as such is taking sides-just my 2 cents. Sorry it took so long to reply
    Last edited by happyone; 03-19-2012 at 09:43 AM.